Saturday, June 23, 2012

TIME TO GLOW.


WELCOME TO GLOW BABY, INTL. 


Bringing you beauty products, treatments and cosmetic reviews from all corners of the globe.



Originally from Australia and now residing in the middle east, I know what it's like to read and hear about fabulous products from all of the world, and know how frustrating it can be when they're not accessible, or incredibly overpriced.


There are a few different reasons I've decided to start this blog. I didn't want to create 'justanothertravelblog' so I tried to find a link between all the cities I visit. 
That link was my passion and desire to shop trial various beauty and health products from around the world.


Another reason is to share these and make them available to others through direct special order and soon to be launched, an online store.


And lastly, I needed a creative outlet to occupy my days with. Sitting by the pool in 43 degree heat is just NOT COOL.

I am a constant world traveller and have so far been to 71 cities in the past 18 months.
Follow me on my travels while I sample, test and review local beauty products.
I'll be writing about beauty from China to Paris, Morocco, Mexico and more.

I can't wait to share these with you!



GBI x

3 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I like your blog!
    do you want to follow each other?
    http://daybydaywitht.blogspot.com
    xoxo,-T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tania! I'm following you now. Cute blog <3
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog and the real deal. I am off to Vietnam what treatments should I look out for there.
    Thanks
    Annie Jen AA

    ReplyDelete